Welcome to The Joint – Phoenix, Arcadia! As your local chiropractor in Phoenix, AZ, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Phoenix chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
4290 E. Indian School Rd., Suite 119
Phoenix, AZ 85018
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Phoenix chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- October 26, 2015SandySometimes when we need it the most, our energy levels let us down. Finding ways to continue fueling our energy supply can keep everything level as we navigate home, work and weekend demands. WebMD tells us keeping a supply of healthy foods on hand, and making room in our schedules for some energy boosting routines can ...
- October 13, 2015SandyI have known lots of people who latched onto diet soda and never let go. Many of them ran into weight problems, and some had other serious health issues. Many of them also frequently ordered fries and burgers too, seeing diet soda as a free pass to sneak in a few extra calories. But now Prevention.com ...
- October 2, 2015SandyMost of us feel like we are doing well if we make time for daily exercise. But what happens if you add your kids to your exercise time? You may still do long solo runs after work, or gym stints early a.m., but a couple times a week, or on weekends, you could explore exercising and ...
- September 15, 2015SandyIf you are struggling to sleep at night, and you’re yawning through the day, you may want to pay close attention to this piece of critical health news. Sleep is believed to fight cancer, diabetes and weight gain, but it needs to be done in total darkness. Easyhealthoptions explains this need for total darkness. Melatonin is ...
- September 3, 2015SandyDo you do regular dental checkups? Most of us try to, and when we do, we should also find out what other critical health clues are showing up in our mouths. Agingcare.com tells us we should be looking for swollen, bleeding gums, crumbling teeth, ongoing mouth sores, receding gum line with loose teeth, and plaque and ...
- August 17, 2015SandyWe all know that it’s easy to accumulate stress as we spin through the day. As one deadline bumps into another, we can practically feel the tension rising. And then when we check in with the doctor, our blood pressure numbers sometimes spike and tell us we have more work to do. Here’s the good news We ...
- August 4, 2015SandyBelly fat is annoying, unhealthy, unattractive and incredibly persistent. If you have ever been down this road, you know it starts out great and then quickly tapers off. To really win the battle, focus on foods that work The game is to find ways to keep them on your table and in demand, loading them into your ...
- July 27, 2015SandyMost of us are becoming more aware of just how much sugar overload can be a factor in our diets. But now, UPI.com reports the Food and Drug Administration is reviewing changes to nutrition labels to list amounts of added sugar and the recommended healthy level. The agency wants the percent daily value of added sugars ...
- July 20, 2015SandyWherever I go yoga seems to be out there, attracting more people with its many facets. Before I tried it I was quite hesitant, and more than a little intimidated by the whole process. But once you get into it, the process becomes simple and the surprises just keep happening. If your schedule, your demands on ...