Welcome to The Joint – Avondale Gateway Crossing! As your local chiropractor in Avondale, AZ, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Avondale chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Joe Hornback, D.C. is a 1984 graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa. He grew up in Southern Illinois and earned his pre-chiropractic hours at Southeast Missouri State University. Upon graduation from chiropractic college, he practiced in a high-volume office in Western Kentucky for three years. He moved to Arizona in 1987 and continued practicing chiropractic. He has three children who have all received chiropractic care since minutes after birth. Prior to joining The Joint, Dr. Joe practiced for two and a half years with HealthSource Chiropractic and Progressive Rehab in Avondale and Peoria.
Dr. Hornback feels that chiropractic care is essential for achieving and maintaining optimal health and physical performance. He has always strived to make affordable preventive/maintenance care available for patients of all ages. His personal philosophy of chiropractic led to his affiliation with The Joint. He is excited about helping the people of the communities surrounding the Gateway Crossing office restore and maintain their health with safe, affordable, all-natural chiropractic care. He looks forward to serving you, your friends and your loved ones.
9925 W. McDowell Rd., Suite #102
Avondale, AZ 85392
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $15
62% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $10
75% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits. Expire after 12 months
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $20 cost per visit
48% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $26 cost per visit
33% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $30 cost per visit
23% savings vs. single visit rate
- Flexible pay-as-you go option
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Phoenix chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 19, 2016tiffanyI’ve spent a good portion of my life sitting at a desk and most of it has been uncomfortable! Either the chair is too small or the desk is too low or I’m hunched over my laptop. That type of thing is easily dismissed when you’re younger but it catches up with you over time. ...
- April 13, 2016adminBelieve me when I tell you that gaining muscle is not easy! I have tried for years and it never happens as fast as we’d like. Most personal trainers will tell you that the trick is to provide your body with the nutrients it needs to grow. There is a difference between building muscle and accumulating fat. ...
- October 30, 2015GenevieveWomen might have it a little tougher than men. Not in everything, but when it comes to staying fit, men may just have the upperhand. With their naturally higher testosterone levels and naturally lower body fat percentages, it is slightly easier for men to drop a few pounds. For a lot of women, it is ...
- October 16, 2015GenevieveLosing weight is something that almost all of us want to do. We may not all have over 100 pounds to lose, but it’s fairly safe to say that the majority of us could stand to use 5 or 10 pounds. So, what is the key to weight loss? The basic idea is to burn ...
- October 2, 2015GenevieveWhen it comes to exercise, there are some that are much better than others. While it is certainly true that some exercise is better than no exercise, certain forms of exercise bring a little bit more benefit to the body than others. One great way to stay in shape, especially as you age, is cycling. ...
- September 18, 2015GenevieveCoffee has an interesting background. Half of the health community claims it is a godsend, with enough healthy benefits to make it a great addition to any morning. The other half claims that it brings a host of negative symptoms and should be avoided at all costs. As with most things, the truth is probably ...
- September 4, 2015GenevieveThose that have never been to the chiropractor tend to know very little about it. They think of it as something that “those” people need, or in some cases, they find it intimidating. If you see a chiropractor regularly, then you already know the healthy benefits that can come along with quality care. For those ...
- August 24, 2015GenevieveVitamins can be confusing. After all, if you have ever been to the vitamin section of your local store, you likely saw hundreds and hundred of vitamins to choose from. How are you supposed to know which are important to take and which you can skip? What if you can’t pronounce it? How many is ...
- August 7, 2015GenevieveKids are a blessing. If you have them, you love them and want the best for them in every aspect of life. While they are loveable, precious, and a million other wonderful adjectives, they can also be pretty stubborn. When you are trying to teach them good habits, they can be surprisingly resistant. When it ...