Welcome to The Joint – Phoenix, Camelback! As your local chiropractor in Phoenix, AZ, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Phoenix chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
1650 E Camelback Rd, Ste. 170
Phoenix, AZ 85016
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Phoenix chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- January 23, 2015So you’ve made your new year’s resolution to lose weight and become a healthier you. But has it been a challenge to see any change on the scale? It may be hard for you to lose weight at the beginning stages of working out and eating well. While it may be a challenge to make a healthy ...
- January 14, 2015Everybody talks about heart attack danger, but taking steps to minimize the risk may be easier than we thought. As an example experts point out, women between 35 and 44 are generally at a much lowered risk for heart attacks, but unhealthy habits can steadily push them towards heart issues as they age. A recent study ...
- January 9, 2015The rate at which we age, or at least at which we appear to age, relies upon the things we do to properly maintain and take care of our bodies. Our skin is among the more important things that we need to take care of every single day, but it’s also one of the ...
- December 30, 2014As we age, there are a number of things that the body naturally does that we aren’t particularly thrilled with. As we get older, our bodies age, and with the aging process comes a slowing down of the metabolism, the inability to burn calories or process food as we once could in our younger years, ...
- December 22, 2014Supplements are a great way to add vitamins, nutrients and minerals to your body, especially if you’re deficient in some areas, and can’t quite seem to get all you need from the food you’re consuming. Taken daily, supplements have swiftly become staples in the daily routines of millions of people in the United States alone. However, ...
- December 10, 2014It’s not unusual for those who have had a long, stressful day at work, to come home, relax and unwind; it’s also not unusual to see those that do this, do so with a nice glass of wine in their hands. Touted for decades as being good for the heart, mind and body, a glass ...
- November 26, 2014With so many people looking for healthier, more nutritious alternatives to the carb-filled norm that is traditional rice, some of the up-and-comers that are appearing on more grocery lists are bulgur or farro. They may sound like a rambunctious Disney character duo, but both bulgur and farro are edible grains that come equipped with numerous ...
- November 19, 2014I often get referred to in my circle of friends as the “foodie” of the group, and, for good reason. I do not mind the title that has been bestowed upon me, as I feel that it is well-deserved. I like to eat, and I make that known to everyone whenever food is involved in ...
- November 10, 2014The word superfood evokes a number of different healthy, nutritious items to the brain. Fruits and vegetables are typically thought of when the word superfood is thrown out there, and rightly so, as the majority of the foods that fall under this category are grown naturally on a vine, or in the earth: foods like ...