Welcome to The Joint – Phoenix, Camelback! As your local chiropractor in Phoenix, AZ, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Phoenix chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
1650 E Camelback Rd, Ste. 170
Phoenix, AZ 85016
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Phoenix chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- November 26, 2014With so many people looking for healthier, more nutritious alternatives to the carb-filled norm that is traditional rice, some of the up-and-comers that are appearing on more grocery lists are bulgur or farro. They may sound like a rambunctious Disney character duo, but both bulgur and farro are edible grains that come equipped with numerous ...
- November 19, 2014I often get referred to in my circle of friends as the “foodie” of the group, and, for good reason. I do not mind the title that has been bestowed upon me, as I feel that it is well-deserved. I like to eat, and I make that known to everyone whenever food is involved in ...
- November 10, 2014The word superfood evokes a number of different healthy, nutritious items to the brain. Fruits and vegetables are typically thought of when the word superfood is thrown out there, and rightly so, as the majority of the foods that fall under this category are grown naturally on a vine, or in the earth: foods like ...
- November 5, 2014We often attribute feeling tired, falling asleep at 2:30pm and having little to no energy, with a lack of sleep. This is true, but it’s also a lot more complicated than that. We garner energy from the food we eat, the lifestyle we lead, and even how hydrated our bodies are. Sometimes, the causes of ...
- October 23, 2014As great as it tastes in just about everything, exceeding your recommended sugar intake is proven to lead to obesity, heart disease, and a host of other dangerous health complications. This being said, sugar is in just about everything we eat, even in the foods we class as being healthy for us. With the average ...
- October 20, 2014Everyone seems to be so locked into the notion that vitamin C is the only way to help better defend yourself from the cold and flu season. As correct as it is to take on a little more vitamin C as the colder seasons approach, it’s also beneficial to load up on other vitamins and ...
- October 9, 2014With the large amount of in-depth research being done on the dangerous illness that is Alzheimer’s disease, researchers and physicians typically look into common factors of those that suffer from the illness, to try to gauge and conclude just what things influence the onset. Everything from genetics to environmental influences have been studied in order ...
- October 2, 2014Thanks to the newly drawn up health and food pyramid (now officially named the healthy eating plate), healthy fats are now considered one of the pillars of a good diet. This also means that what were once only considered bar food snacks and baseball game munchies, are coming more and more into the mainstream, especially ...
- September 25, 2014For the most part, being ambidextrous, being a busy bee and being an all-around great multi-tasker are all traits that you can be proud of. Having the ability to do more than one thing in a number of ways at any given time, can see your day go from stressful, to stress-free in a matter ...