Welcome to The Joint – Phoenix, Camelback! As your local chiropractor in Phoenix, AZ, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Phoenix chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
1650 E Camelback Rd, Ste. 170
Phoenix, AZ 85016
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Phoenix chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 27, 2015SandyWhen I saw this article in Care2, on ways to boost moods with food, I had to applaud. Being a dedicated foodie, I believe a lot of our best moments revolve around our kitchens. Then when I saw their list and it included spinach, yogurt and chocolate, I knew I was in the right place. Whatever ...
- May 20, 2015SandyLots of leafy green salads topped with fresh fruit and avocado slices, can lead the way to a string of summer picnics that are healthy and simple. Later they can be followed up with barbecued fish tacos, grilled ears of corn, garden ripe tomato salads and popsicles made from fresh juices. But sometimes, as we all ...
- May 15, 2015SandyWhen I saw this article in the Telegraph, my first reaction was, really? I can think of lot of guys who fit right into the binge drinking category too. But before I become totally defensive, it is interesting to note the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development, OECD, say professional women with advanced educations are twice ...
- May 8, 2015SandyThere is so much coverage out there of Alzheimer’s and dementia, that we all seem to be looking a little closer at memory moments. If we can’t find our keys or cannot immediately recall a name, it makes us wonder what’s going on. Sometimes if we are in a real hurry or overly tired, this can ...
- May 5, 2015SandyI frequently start my day with Charlie Rose, CBS This Morning and I often spot guests that I want to hear more from, like Dr. Tara Narula, cardiologist at Lenox Hill Hospital in New York. Dr. Narula says middle aged and older women who face major stress, increase their odds of a heart attack by more ...
- April 24, 2015SandyPrevention recently asked the reader, “Are you feeding your mind in the morning?” Besides your morning coffee and lots of good protein, Prevention says exercise increases the production and development of new brain nerve cells. Or, lack of exercise can lead to shrinkage of the hippocampal area of the brain which affects long- and short-term memory. And ...
- April 16, 2015SandyAs a confirmed chocolate fan, it’s a pleasure to talk about one of my all time favorite foods. I have been doing independent research for years, of course! Overall, research continues to show new benefits, and to make one key stipulation – make it dark chocolate, not milk chocolate or white chocolate. From there the opportunities are ...
- April 9, 2015SandyVery carefully washing and peeling our fresh fruits and vegetables and buying organic, are established rules that we all understand. But the recent reports from the Environmental Protection Agency and the President’s Cancer Panel are making it clear this is not just one more routine to talk about. We need to do as much as ...
- April 2, 2015SandyI have been a spinach fan forever, doing my best to blend spinach into my meals to collect its many vitamins, nutrients and health powers. And I am always amazed when I review its long list of talents. Some researchers endorse spinach for cancer and diabetes management and fighting asthma. Other researchers cite spinach as a ...