Welcome to The Joint – Phoenix, Camelback! As your local chiropractor in Phoenix, AZ, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Phoenix chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
1650 E Camelback Rd, Ste. 170
Phoenix, AZ 85016
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Melbourne chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- September 25, 2014For the most part, being ambidextrous, being a busy bee and being an all-around great multi-tasker are all traits that you can be proud of. Having the ability to do more than one thing in a number of ways at any given time, can see your day go from stressful, to stress-free in a matter ...
- September 18, 2014Now, over the past decade, more and more has become known about the harsh effects that constant cell phone usage has on the brain and the body alike. The invention of the Bluetooth has seemingly cut the risk of cancer by a large number, since it was revealed that phones to ears can do quite ...
- September 11, 2014It is one of the most common health issues around, outside of back pain; headaches often hinder the lives of many every single day across the globe. Headaches come in many different forms and levels of severity, and each form of is triggered differently in each of us. It’s not uncommon for headaches to be ...
- September 8, 2014Everything from your daily tasks and chores, a heavy work load, and even that rigorous fitness regimen can all factor in and trigger high amounts of stress. This is because stress is a physical and mental response to the things that we put our body through. With such a fast-paced society, long-term, chronic stress is ...
- August 27, 2014B.K.S. Iyengar, died recently, at the ripe old age of 95. If the name Iyengar sounds familiar to you yogis, it’s because he was the founder of Iyengar yoga. He is credited for giving yoga a voice in the Western world, and is linked to the high accessibility that yoga has here in the West. He ...
- August 20, 2014Spending time with family on a regular basis is proven to enhance relationships, build trust and bring the members of the family closer together in a number of ways. Many of these ways pertain to the health of the brain, and not so much the body itself. Well, that may be about to change as ...
- August 12, 2014Balance and coordination are an important part of our daily lives; without a sufficient amount of both, we would struggle to complete even the most mundane of tasks each day. These two things are often an afterthought when it comes to building strength and muscle memory, but they should be trained as much as strength ...
- August 7, 2014While on a diet, many of us may frantically search for the fastest, most effective ways to shed those extra pounds that seem to have magically accumulated over the last few months. Although you may be tempted to restrict like crazy, skip meals, and spend 3 hours a day at the gym, that kind of ...
- August 1, 2014For many people, spending time at your desk or cubicle takes up the majority of the day. Having a nice, familiar workspace makes getting through the day all the easier, and it also helps you to feel comfortable and at ease when you are working. Many people do not attribute success at work to the ...