Welcome to The Joint – Phoenix, Camelback! As your local chiropractor in Phoenix, AZ, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Phoenix chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
1650 E Camelback Rd, Ste. 170
Phoenix, AZ 85016
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Phoenix chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- October 5, 2015SandyJust the prospect of a business lunch can put people on edge. Like many other business interactions it can quickly be filled with fears, and guesses or, if we are lucky, calm successes. Ross McCammon, senior editor at Esquire magazine since 2005, recently described his individual invitation business lunch to discuss his initial editorship. His hilarious ...
- September 16, 2015SandyDo you often feel like you are running hot and about to boil over as you move from work to home and back again? Just like your car, if you run too long and too fast without enough coolant and fuel (healthy breaks and good foods), you may boil over or break down. Researchers says this is ...
- September 3, 2015SandyWhen I saw a recent article on the current issue of why we are all sitting too much, the label ‘Desk Jockey’ turned up. Lifehack tells us the Desk Jockey Posture is one that sees us slumped over with rounded shoulders, rotated hands, hips rolled forward and the low back leaning forward in a stretched position. ...
- August 24, 2015SandyI have known many people who knew how to make money, but not so many who knew how to manage it. Have you ever had that feeling when you have paid the month’s bills and wondered where it all went? Successfully managing our incomes can be something we need to rethink. Most of us tend to ...
- August 7, 2015SandyIf you love fresh hot peppers and always pick the spiciest foods wherever you are, you may be making a naturally healthy move. It turns out those spicy tacos and pungent soups may do more for us than we thought. According to new research from Harvard and Peking people who eat spicy foods every day have ...
- July 28, 2015SandyStarting as a way to reduce cigarette use, e-cigarettes are now raising new questions for parents and health officials. The biggest question, pointed out by Forbes, asks if the new popularity of e-cigarettes will undo all of the progress made in reducing teen smoking. Then comes the question of whether e-cigarettes will open the door to ...
- July 22, 2015SandySometimes we find ourselves juggling many different people, roles and jobs. In the process we try to hang onto our confidence and our judgment, making the best calls possible. But that can be a challenge as we deal with a child’s teacher, then swing over to a client and back to the boss. Or maybe we ...
- July 14, 2015SandyLiving in a complicated world gives us lots of information and opportunities, and sometimes a few challenges, like recent citrus and melanoma research. EasyHealthOptions’ citrus and melanoma story looks at Brown University medical researchers who started with the premise that citrus, such as oranges and grapefruit, contains chemicals called furocoumarins that may interact with sunlight to ...
- July 8, 2015SandyHow do we make the most money, enjoy every minute and savor the rest of life? Wow – what a tall order! But why not go for the most that you can get? A longtime friend of mine always says, “You only go around once, so make sure you do it right!” Looking at what’s out ...