Welcome to The Joint – Phoenix, Camelback! As your local chiropractor in Phoenix, AZ, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Phoenix chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
1650 E Camelback Rd, Ste. 170
Phoenix, AZ 85016
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $15
62% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $10
75% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits. Expire after 12 months
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $20 cost per visit
48% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $26 cost per visit
33% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $30 cost per visit
23% savings vs. single visit rate
- Flexible pay-as-you go option
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Phoenix chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 19, 2016adminHeadaches are the most common pain complaint among adults in America. If you think about it, that’s a lot of headaches happening basically all the time. In fact, you may suffer from headaches, be they mild and uncommon or severe and recurrent. No matter what kind of headaches you get, they most likely get in ...
- April 5, 2016adminThere is no better feeling than expanding your family. When you finally get to bring that screaming but precious little bundle home, it’s an incredible feeling. You’ll be on a high for days … until the tough part sets in and the highs come crashing down. You probably already know to expect sleepless nights, general ...
- October 28, 2015SandyBreathing usually seems fairly automatic as we spin through our daily routines. It seldom gets our attention, unless something goes wrong. But the way we breathe can actually have a negative or positive impact on the mind and the body. As people who are stressed out often discover, the simple act of breathing can turn out ...
- October 16, 2015SandyWhat’s Your Favorite Getaway & When Are You Leaving? I love to ask my friends this question. They will go on at length about skiing, snorkeling, sailing, secluded beaches and hidden towns. But then when I asked them how often do they take off and make that getaway happen, the answers are usually different. Many come up ...
- October 5, 2015SandyJust the prospect of a business lunch can put people on edge. Like many other business interactions it can quickly be filled with fears, and guesses or, if we are lucky, calm successes. Ross McCammon, senior editor at Esquire magazine since 2005, recently described his individual invitation business lunch to discuss his initial editorship. His hilarious ...
- September 16, 2015SandyDo you often feel like you are running hot and about to boil over as you move from work to home and back again? Just like your car, if you run too long and too fast without enough coolant and fuel (healthy breaks and good foods), you may boil over or break down. Researchers says this is ...
- September 3, 2015SandyWhen I saw a recent article on the current issue of why we are all sitting too much, the label ‘Desk Jockey’ turned up. Lifehack tells us the Desk Jockey Posture is one that sees us slumped over with rounded shoulders, rotated hands, hips rolled forward and the low back leaning forward in a stretched position. ...
- August 24, 2015SandyI have known many people who knew how to make money, but not so many who knew how to manage it. Have you ever had that feeling when you have paid the month’s bills and wondered where it all went? Successfully managing our incomes can be something we need to rethink. Most of us tend to ...
- August 7, 2015SandyIf you love fresh hot peppers and always pick the spiciest foods wherever you are, you may be making a naturally healthy move. It turns out those spicy tacos and pungent soups may do more for us than we thought. According to new research from Harvard and Peking people who eat spicy foods every day have ...