Welcome to The Joint – Phoenix, Camelback! As your local chiropractor in Phoenix, AZ, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Phoenix chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
1650 E Camelback Rd, Ste. 170
Phoenix, AZ 85016
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Phoenix chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- February 24, 2015Recognize & Explore Options Wherever You Go I have a friend who always advises, “If you don’t ask the answer is No!” If you think about it, she is saying be aware of everything that’s out there and go after what you really want. Sometimes it is too easy to say, “No, I can’t do that.” Or, ...
- February 20, 2015Anyone who has had allergies as a child or an adult, can give you a few dozen stories about the misery and the solutions that have helped, while others failed. I remember a childhood full of itchy eyes and endless sneezes as I reacted to pollen. Being an outdoor kid, this was an ongoing challenge to ...
- February 13, 2015Sometimes you can just feel that headache sneaking up on you. Your most irritating “friend” has called again to establish weekend plans for your group; as you mentally hatch several replies that you would like to make, tension starts to creep in. Then that used-to-be favorite toddler lets out that piercing scream, the one she ...
- February 10, 2015Do you know what your blood type is? Have you donated blood before? There are quite a few reasons why you should donate blood, especially if you have a rare or universal blood type. One of the great things about giving blood is it’s completely free, and it helps those in need! Below are some requirements needed to donate, ...
- February 4, 2015Questions on fashion, food, and exercise, seem to pop up frequently for most of us. What are we going to wear? Where are we going for dinner? What new exercise works best for us? But now, another question seems to be surfacing more and more. How fit is my brain, and how can I protect and ...
- January 30, 2015Being on target with work within the workplace is important to all of us. Some days we feel like we are doing it right. Other days, not so much. Little things happen, meetings run too long and eat up most of the work time, meaning you will be working late again. Unexpected personal problems arise. Someone ...
- January 29, 2015Most of us are pretty competitive and that leads to putting out the effort needed to succeed. If we do it right we wind up with a bigger bank account, lots of fun acquisitions, and a list of awards and honors. Hard work, determination and talent really do pay off. But the next question is pretty ...
- January 23, 2015So you’ve made your new year’s resolution to lose weight and become a healthier you. But has it been a challenge to see any change on the scale? It may be hard for you to lose weight at the beginning stages of working out and eating well. While it may be a challenge to make a healthy ...
- January 14, 2015Everybody talks about heart attack danger, but taking steps to minimize the risk may be easier than we thought. As an example experts point out, women between 35 and 44 are generally at a much lowered risk for heart attacks, but unhealthy habits can steadily push them towards heart issues as they age. A recent study ...