Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic Camelback! As your local chiropractor in Phoenix, AZ, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Phoenix chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Jim Handzel, D.C.
I grew up in Arizona with a engineer dad who graced me with my passion and physical mechanical aptitude. My interest in health launched a focused path in life starting in my undergraduate studies where I received a bachelor of science in microbiology and chemistry while working on technology in the field concerning immunoparasitology. Later while working in the biotech industry I set foreword to receive my Doctorate degree in Chiropractic at Palmer College of Chiropractic – West, earning the award of clinical excellence, and attaining the extreme honor of being selected to go to Brazil and represent the school and chiropractic profession during the world-wide expansion of chiropractic.
Returning to the states, I moved to Southern California and took an established practice in Encinitas, California and expanded it to a diversified successful family based wellness practice, for 10 years. In 2006 I moved back to Arizona to be closer to family and began an accomplished nutritional and chiropractic holistic wellness practice. For almost two decades I have pursued extensive postgraduate studies in the acquisition of knowledge and mastering the application of numerous specialized chiropractic techniques including; Palmer diversified, Gonstead, Activator, Thompson drop, Applied Kinesiology, Bio-Physics, Extremity Adjusting, Active Release, Nutrition Response Testing, among numerous other techniques. I have boundless enthusiasm for showing and helping people to achieve healthy enjoyable lives. The protocols I deliver are groundbreaking to patients, and are derived from years of personal experience, painstaking and fervent research, as well as working with thousands of patients. I am hopelessly passionate about showing people how to maximize not only the inner and outer health, but the beauty of feeling healthy no matter what a person’s age.
In 2016, I am excited to join The Joint Camelback Clinic to round out the proactive wellness team to help strive in expanding the mission of improving the quality of life through routine and affordable chiropractic care.
1650 E. Camelback Road, Suite #170, Ste. 170
Phoenix, AZ 85016
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Phoenix chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 22, 2016StepyMost of us grew up with two options when it came to nut butters: Peanut, or none at all. However, there’s been a rise in popularity when it comes to the surprisingly high amount of nut butter alternatives available today in most supermarkets. This is good news not only in terms of switching up tastes ...
- April 19, 2016tiffanyI’ve spent a good portion of my life sitting at a desk and most of it has been uncomfortable! Either the chair is too small or the desk is too low or I’m hunched over my laptop. That type of thing is easily dismissed when you’re younger but it catches up with you over time. ...
- April 19, 2016DominicYou probably take time out of your day to take care of many things, such as your skin and your hair. Maybe you exercise to help take care of your heart and lungs and build muscle, but what about your spinal discs? Just because you don’t really notice them doesn’t mean they dont’ deserve the ...
- April 19, 2016daneYour neck has the super important job not just holding up your head, but turning it from side to side, too. This makes your neck susceptible to injury and pain. Here is how chiropractic care can help you to avoid neck pain or treat neck pain if you’ve developed it. Which Neck Conditions Chiropractors Can Treat Chiropractic ...
- April 19, 2016daneSciatic pain is nearly as common as lower back pain, but many times the pain you experience as a result of irritation of your sciatic nerve is avoidable. Here are some of the most common ways you could be aggravating your sciatic nerve and what you can do to fix it. Packing Your Back Pocket If you ...
- April 19, 2016daneSitting at your desk for long periods of time can be really terrible for you back. It can also make any existing back or neck problems worse. When you sit for a long time in the same posture it puts a strain on your neck, your back, your shoulders, your arms, and even your legs. ...
- April 19, 2016adminIt’s true that back pain can be caused by a sudden injury or strain, but many people end up developing back pain gradually, with no one cause to point to as a reason for why this happened. It’s important to take the health of your back very seriously, especially because there are so many stressors ...
- April 19, 2016aprilThe spine is such an important part of our bodies. While we all know that we have a spine, most of us give little thought to it specifically. It’s just there doing its thing … why would we need to think about it? The truth is that poor spinal health can result in poor health ...
- April 19, 2016daneIf you have yet to try out chiropractic, yet you’re curious to do so, you may be wondering whether it’s the right option for you. Many people falsely believe that chiropractic is only meant to bring relief to patients who experience chronic back pain, and it therefore can’t do much else for anyone not facing ...