Welcome to The Joint – Glendale, Arrowhead Ranch! As your local chiropractor in Glendale, AZ, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Glendale chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
20280 N. 59th Ave., Suite 107
Glendale, AZ 85308
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $15
62% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $10
75% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits. Expire after 12 months
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $20 cost per visit
48% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $26 cost per visit
33% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $30 cost per visit
23% savings vs. single visit rate
- Flexible pay-as-you go option
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Phoenix chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 5, 2016DominicCervical spondylotic myelopathy, or CSM, can cost you an arm and a leg … at least the use of your appendages, that is. CSM is a neck condition caused by the wear and tear in your spine, and when it compresses your spinal cord, you can experience a loss of feeling to parts of your ...
- October 26, 2015GaryFor children suffering from Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), the introduction of Ritalin several decades provided huge strides in the treatment of this disorder. A related behavioral profile referred to as Attention Deficit Hyperaction Disorder (ADHD) is common in children and effects about 10% of school-age children. Kids with ADHD act without thinking, are hyperactive, and have trouble ...
- October 13, 2015GaryA patient walks into the chiropractor’s office and before they know it they’re told to, “Lie face down on the table, please.” Personally I always feel like a large croissant being stretched out on a piece of wax paper, but that’s beside the point. What’s important here is that the chiropractic table has a fresh ...
- September 29, 2015DominicOne of the best things that you can do for your total health is to improve your dietary plan and your meals. To accomplish this, there are a few key things about your food’s nutrition and nutritional value that you should definitely understand and know about. You may have a few different reasons why you ...
- September 21, 2015DominicBeing a workaholic in today’s world is almost normal. We work, work, work in order to get ahead. Everything else gets pushed to the side. Even though this behavior is becoming increasingly normal, it is not necessarily healthy. One way in which a workaholic’s health can really suffer is their mental wellbeing. You simply don’t ...
- September 3, 2015RachelleIn order to work towards the best possible musculoskeletal health outcomes for their patients, chiropractors are tasked with constantly evaluating how their practices and their practices’ operations contribute to high quality care fort their patients. If there is a certain aspect of a chiropractor’s performance that needs to be improved, the chiropractor is tasked with ...
- August 19, 2015RachelleWhen we find out that we are afflicted with a certain musculoskeletal condition, the first thing we want to do is find out how to treat it. We get the diagnosis and we are overcome by fear and despair. We want to immediately do everything in our power to determine the best solution to the ...
- August 5, 2015RachelleOur children are no exception when it comes to all sorts of health problems. Because the bodies of children are developing and there is still growth to occur in all different body systems, there are many opportunities for injuries and illness to occur. One body system that takes possibly the longest to develop and attain ...
- July 31, 2015RachelleWe are just days away from the month of August, and many of us are enjoying the summer. With great weather, ample opportunity for our favorite activities, and many people around the country on vacation, this is the most active time of the year. With this level of summer activity, the amount of cars on ...