Welcome to The Joint – Goodyear! As your local chiropractor in Goodyear, AZ, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Goodyear chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Rick Marx graduated from San Diego State University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Zoology in 1972 and has pursued a number of employment adventures since then, including stints with the California Park Service, an actor in Hollywood, a Holistic Health Practitioner and massage therapist, and an equipment technician and training supervisor at a large university. But, it was not until he decided to pursue a deeper calling to be a chiropractor that his story took its present course. Dr. Marx realized that a radical course change was in order twenty years ago and entered Chiropractic College. He received his Doctorate from Cleveland Chiropractic College in Los Angeles, California in 1995, and has been practicing here in the Valley of the Sun ever since.
Those years have given him a wide exposure to all ages and types of patients, as well as an appreciation of the power of the chiropractic adjustment to change lives. He has a passion for teaching and sharing his knowledge and experience in the health care field with not only patients, but students as well, as he is also currently serving as adjunct faculty in the Biology Department at Paradise Valley Community College. Dr. Marx is excited to be joining the Joint organization because it represents a return to the purest expression of what he went to chiropractic school to learn how to effectively deliver – the life changing spinal adjustment, unlocking the power of innate intelligence (the Autonomic Nervous System) to heal and properly coordinate all the body’s activities.
1468 N. Litchfield Rd., Suite #M-6
Goodyear, AZ 85395
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $15
62% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $10
75% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits. Expire after 12 months
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $20 cost per visit
48% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $26 cost per visit
33% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $30 cost per visit
23% savings vs. single visit rate
- Flexible pay-as-you go option
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Phoenix chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- October 30, 2015GenevieveMost of us want to be in better health. It is an almost instinctual desire. We want to look and feel good about ourselves and our bodies. No matter your current state of health, improving it is almost always a good idea. A great way to improve the overall state of health for your body ...
- October 16, 2015GenevieveI recently heard a newscaster say that it has never been this hot this late in the year. The temperatures have certainly been warmer than average, and that has made the season a bit deceiving. Because of the warmth, it has been easy to forget that we are in the midst of cold and flu ...
- October 2, 2015GenevieveThose days when it is hard to concentrate can be pretty miserable. You walk into a room and suddenly can’t remember why. You call up your best friend and then forget why you needed to talk. You try and try and try to concentrate on the task at hand, only to be distracted by every ...
- September 18, 2015GenevieveHaving a new baby in the house is a wonderful experience. Babies bring so much fun and joy into our lives. As a new mom, you probably feel overwhelmed with joy and happiness, but probably also with a lack of sleep and a not so great feeling about your post baby body. Losing the baby ...
- September 4, 2015GenevieveSome people lead pretty healthy lifestyles. They eat right, exercise, and stay mostly healthy. Others, however, have a little more trouble living healthy. These people sometimes cause more harm than they realize. Things like increased instances of sickness, weight gain, and aches and pains are common parts of life when you aren’t taking care of ...
- August 24, 2015GenevieveCarrying a few extra pounds seems pretty normal in today’s world. Most of us have 5 or 10 or 15 extra pounds that we could technically lose. A combination of our diets, the influx of technology, and our general lifestyles has contributed to this heavier phenomenon. If you turn on the tv or internet, you ...
- August 7, 2015GenevieveStaying active becomes more and more difficult as we age. Our bodies just tend to be more stiff, more tired, and more used! This makes it tougher to keep moving. Staying active as we age, however, is one of the best ways to ensure a better quality of life. To keep your body moving and ...
- July 31, 2015GenevieveMany people think of chiropractic care and picture a middle aged man or woman with neck or back pain. While this is one clientele that sees the chiropractor from time to time, it is not the only type of person to benefit from care. Actually, chiropractic care may be able to help people of all ...
- July 24, 2015GenevieveInsomnia is one of the most common conditions out there. The inability to sleep may seem like a minor condition, but the symptoms that accompany a lack of sleep are wide reaching and sometimes debilitating. Those that have insomnia may report aches and pains, an inability to concentrate, and many others. It can also get in ...