Welcome to The Joint – Phoenix, Legacy Village! As your local chiropractor in Phoenix, AZ, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Phoenix chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
2340 E. Baseline Rd., Suite #170
Phoenix, AZ 85042
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $15
62% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $10
75% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits. Expire after 12 months
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $20 cost per visit
48% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $26 cost per visit
33% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $30 cost per visit
23% savings vs. single visit rate
- Flexible pay-as-you go option
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Phoenix chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 22, 2016StepyMost of us grew up with two options when it came to nut butters: Peanut, or none at all. However, there’s been a rise in popularity when it comes to the surprisingly high amount of nut butter alternatives available today in most supermarkets. This is good news not only in terms of switching up tastes ...
- April 15, 2016StepyOne of the most common causes of weight gain is overeating. It’s easy to do in this day and age, since we’re fortunate enough to have access to food at virtually any given time. Many people tend to overindulge without even realizing it; it’s just a part of our culture and lifestyle at this point. ...
- April 8, 2016StepyWhen specialty health stores start charging upwards of three dollars for a simple bottle of water, you start to pay attention to what may be making that bottle of water so special. At least, this is what I found to be true for myself when I noticed a bottle of water selling for $3.50 at ...
- March 25, 2016StepyAs we hear about the rising rates of such serious illnesses as dementia and Alzheimer’s, it’s easy to get nervous thinking about our own chances of developing these scary health issues. Fortunately, recent advances in science and medicine have allowed us to be better prepared to take these diseases head on and improve our chances ...
- March 16, 2016StepyShowering is one of the easiest ways to feel cleaner, calmer, and more refreshed. However, as simple a habit as it may be, it turns out that some of the most common showering behaviors may actually be doing our bodies more harm than good. In particular, showering in certain ways can actually promote or aggravate ...
- March 10, 2016StepyIn this increasingly globablized world we’re living in, it doesn’t hurt to pick up some healthy habits found in other cultures besides our own. After all, it’s no secret that Western society isn’t exactly number one when it comes to healthy eating and dietary choices. By picking up on the cues of some of the ...
- March 4, 2016StepyWalk into your local gym, and you’re immediately presented with a wide range of fitness options. You can lift some weights, jog on the treadmill, do a few laps in the pool … the list goes on and on. With all the machines and special classes at your disposal, it can get downright overwhelming trying ...
- February 24, 2016StepyOne of the biggest health issues facing Americans today is weight gain and obesity. This is very often caused by the habit of overeating, which is unfortunately all too easy to do for a variety of reasons. Because food, especially that which is unhealthy and fattening, is so often readily available to us, we tend ...
- February 19, 2016StepyWe all strive to be at the top of our game every day. We are obligated to work, school, family and anything else we’ve committed to. Many times, the hectic nature of a typical day prevents us from getting as much done as we would like. Maybe we have too many commitments or distractions barring ...