Welcome to The Joint – Mesa, Red Mountain! As your local chiropractor in Mesa, AZ, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Mesa chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Peterson in following the footsteps of his father decided to be a doctor of chiropractic at the age of eight. He never lost sight of that decision earning his Doctorate Degree from the prestigious Parker College of Chiropractic and has been practicing in Arizona since 2007. A native of Arizona, a Veteran of the United States Marine Corps, a husband, and proud father of four very active and rambunctious sons; enthusiastically serves his patients to become pain free and achieve their optimal health goals.
6626 E McKellips Rd, Ste 103
Mesa, AZ 85215
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Phoenix chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- October 30, 2015SpencerIt is time to relax. You have been up early all day and now it is time for a nap. The first question we usually ask ourselves is how long should I sleep? We have all been lying in bed around 2 o’clock ready to sleep, but with no predetermined length of time in which ...
- October 16, 2015SpencerI think we all have a friend who seems far too into their fitness. We have all watched them show up to a barbeque with a massive jug of water and a Tupperware container with a piece of boiled chicken, avocado, and plain rice. I have seen many people crack a joke or shake their ...
- September 29, 2015SpencerSouplantation is a place that I go to fairly often for lunch. It is moderately priced, but seems like a great deal after you have eaten a big salad, soup, pasta, and a dessert. I do not feel like I am getting my money’s worth out of a trip there if ...
- September 17, 2015SpencerI wish I could workout, but I just do not have the time! Sound familiar? Our days are packed with so many activities from work at the office, to all the effort that comes with owning a house. If you have children, multiply those time constraints by an infinite number as you have to account ...
- September 1, 2015AshleyEIt can be confusing to keep up with all the food fads and controversies that are all over the news, internet and talk shows every single day. It seems like each one contradicts the other, making it super confusing to figure out what you should follow and what you should disregard as pseudo science. What ...
- August 7, 2015AshleyEWhen we develop chronic conditions, there are many co-morbidities and side effects that can develop alongside these conditions. In cancer patients, the nausea experienced from different types of treatment can be unrelenting. Diabetic individuals suffer from nerve pain, which can be quite compromising in their day-to-day lives. Even without chronic conditions, we still experience certain ...
- July 27, 2015AshleyEOne of the aspects that separate successful individuals from average individuals is concentration. Successful people have learned how to have amazing concentration skills that allow them to get more things done in a more efficient manner. Anyone can improve their concentration and productivity; it just takes a little training. Cut the Distractions: It can be hard ...
- July 24, 2015AshleyEFor parents, it seems that teenagers sprout overnight. One minute you are looking at a sweet child that is shorter than you and the next you have a teenager that is towering above your head. While there are many benefits to being tall (such as a basketball scholarship), being a tall teen can also come ...
- July 20, 2015AshleyENo one wakes up in the morning determined to have an unproductive day, yet it happens to everyone. You sit at your desk letting the hours tick by because there is no motivation to get your to-do list done. Here are five motivation killers to watch out for. Try to tackle them before they kill ...