Welcome to The Joint – Mesa, Red Mountain! As your local chiropractor in Mesa, AZ, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Mesa chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Peterson in following the footsteps of his father decided to be a doctor of chiropractic at the age of eight. He never lost sight of that decision earning his Doctorate Degree from the prestigious Parker College of Chiropractic and has been practicing in Arizona since 2007. A native of Arizona, a Veteran of the United States Marine Corps, a husband, and proud father of four very active and rambunctious sons; enthusiastically serves his patients to become pain free and achieve their optimal health goals.
6626 E McKellips Rd, Ste 103
Mesa, AZ 85215
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Phoenix chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- February 26, 2015You may have heard of the placebo effect, which makes people feel better even though they’re taking a pill or getting a treatment that should have no effect at all. But have you heard about the nocebo effect? With a placebo, something that is not useful makes you feel better because you believe it will. Nocebo’s ...
- February 19, 2015I was never a yoga fan until I started working for a company that provided a yoga teacher twice a week for 30 minutes classes (I know, not a bad job perk, right?). Instead of continuing to slave away at my desk, I started attending the yoga lessons – and quickly became an addict. I ...
- February 11, 2015If you think all chiropractors do is crack backs and make spinal adjustments, you’re in for a surprise. Chiropractors are trained in a range of modalities to help heal injuries or sore, aching muscles and to provide preventative care to prevent further injuries. Here are some techniques your chiropractor may use besides adjustments: Ultrasound With ultrasound, sound ...
- February 10, 2015While the Fountain of Youth may be a myth, so is the idea that our bodies will inevitably degenerate as we age. Growing older is a part of life, but it doesn’t have to be an inconvenient or painful part. While your genetic background may have some control on your path to aging, how you ...
- February 9, 2015We have all seen that person at the gym who is sweating all over the place. Of course they use the machine that you want to use next, and in an act of selfishness they don’t even wipe it down after their use! We all know the importance and the cleanliness of cleaning this piece ...
- February 6, 2015With winter bringing snowstorms and blizzards, chiropractors are seeing an increase in patients with severe back problems. Shoveling snow and falls on slippery ice can both cause back injury, but it’s important that back problems are diagnosed correctly before beginning any treatment. Dr. Mark Schlobohm says it is extremely important to get a proper diagnosis of ...
- January 30, 2015When I was pregnant with my son, I saw a specialist prenatal chiropractor once a week. I managed to get through my entire full-term pregnancy without even a hint of back pain or strain; my chiropractor kept me feeling wonderful. But one thing he said when I was pregnant surprised me – he suggested that ...
- January 21, 2015Olive oil is a staple in many people’s pantries for a very good reason. It has a light, yet savory taste when used to accent such dishes as pasta, chicken, and roasted vegetables. In addition to being a great accent for healthy dishes, olive oil is inherently good for you on its own as well. ...
- January 19, 2015You have probably heard the expression “add a little spice to your life.” While this figure of speech is talking more about your actions and decisions, literally adding some spice to your life can actually improve your health. Whoever thought food had to be boring to be healthy was definitely wrong. Here are 4 spices ...