Welcome to The Joint – Mesa, Red Mountain! As your local chiropractor in Mesa, AZ, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Mesa chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Peterson in following the footsteps of his father decided to be a doctor of chiropractic at the age of eight. He never lost sight of that decision earning his Doctorate Degree from the prestigious Parker College of Chiropractic and has been practicing in Arizona since 2007. A native of Arizona, a Veteran of the United States Marine Corps, a husband, and proud father of four very active and rambunctious sons; enthusiastically serves his patients to become pain free and achieve their optimal health goals.
6626 E McKellips Rd, Ste 103
Mesa, AZ 85215
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Melbourne chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- September 25, 2014“Going organic” is like enlisting a hero to come save you– and the rest of us. No, really. Even while this oft-used phrase can sometimes be guffawed at among some grocery store shoppers who say it’s “too expensive,” “not what I’m used to,” or even “overrated,” organic grub is definitely the hero this planet needs– ...
- September 17, 2014A stereotypical American diet today is horrible in many ways: we eat too much food, waste even more, and ineffectively process food using methods that wreck our weather patterns. Considering severe food crises are, at most, just a few decades away, it’s time we gave these food problems all the fight we’ve got! Fortunately, research out ...
- September 10, 2014Could chiropractic care offer extensive relief for pediatric patients with asthmatic symptoms? A self-reported impairment study looking at asthmatic symptoms was completed on 81 children undergoing chiropractic care. This study looked to measure self-reported alterations in impairment levels that pediatric asthmatic patients experienced both before and after a full two-month period of chiropractic care. Expert practitioners, ...
- September 4, 2014When it comes to your whole grains, did you have any idea they could lead to nutritional deficiencies? Despite being contrary to what most of us believe, with nutritionists everywhere continuing to swear by their oats, it’s true: a diet heavy in whole grains is a sure way to get you nutritionally deficient. And though switching ...
- August 27, 2014There’s nothing to laugh about when it comes to high blood pressure. But could doing just that help lower it? According to Sari Harrar, author of Lower Your Blood Pressure Naturally, the answer is a very serious yes. But laughing’s not the only thing that can help lower your blood pressure: upon seeking out a few ...
- August 20, 2014Did you ever stop to realize that all your morning muffin munching hides the fact that you’re eating a frosting-less cupcake? It’s true– but that still probably isn’t going to stop you from inhaling a fluffy breakfast bite tomorrow morning, even though it offers zero nutritional value. But perhaps your inability to fight those cravings ...
- August 13, 2014With the multitude of chiropractic care’s benefits, is it any surprise it could extend all the way to your eyes? A study looked to discuss the complete repair of optic nerve function following chiropractic spinal manipulation in someone who experienced total loss of vision because of a facial fracture after a disastrous fall. After a horrible tumble ...
- August 8, 2014Though most research has spent time on understanding the results of not getting enough sleep, David Dinges, a sleep scientist at the University of Pennsylvania’s Perelman School of Medicine, has studied sleep deprivation long enough to find some even more disturbing news: continuing to get only 20 or 30 minutes less than seven hours of ...
- July 31, 2014Before it flows out onto your delicious french toast in a sweet gooey formation, real maple syrup is actually a more watered-down, less sugary ancestor of Aunt Jemima. It naturally comes from maple trees that gather nutrients from the ground up, but its sticky syrup sister comes bottled and fattened for pancake enthusiasts across the ...