Welcome to The Joint – Mesa, Red Mountain! As your local chiropractor in Mesa, AZ, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Mesa chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Peterson in following the footsteps of his father decided to be a doctor of chiropractic at the age of eight. He never lost sight of that decision earning his Doctorate Degree from the prestigious Parker College of Chiropractic and has been practicing in Arizona since 2007. A native of Arizona, a Veteran of the United States Marine Corps, a husband, and proud father of four very active and rambunctious sons; enthusiastically serves his patients to become pain free and achieve their optimal health goals.
6626 E McKellips Rd, Ste 103
Mesa, AZ 85215
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Phoenix chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- November 20, 2014They say you shouldn’t cry over spoiled milk– but could the opposite be true of medication? In fact, did you even know that your medications can go bad? They can, and– much like eating spoiled food– the effects can be pretty distasteful. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) “requires that an active ingredient in a medication must ...
- November 11, 2014Your food doesn’t just affect your physical self– it can make or break your daily emotional health, too. That’s right: food nourishes your physical body just as much as it does your metaphysical side, as consuming the “right stuff” goes a long way to feeling the right way. While foods dripping in greasy and sugared-out sodas ...
- November 5, 2014I’d like to think that I have a high metabolism. But it wasn’t until my best friend from the Philippines said I should lose some weight, that I realized how little I knew. From a global perspective, even the men and women we Americans deem “thin” or “average,” are considered “chubby” or even “obese” in other ...
- October 24, 2014Newsflash for fish-lovers everywhere: the fish you so dearly consume, probably isn’t as fresh as you think. So it offers health benefits ranging from improved brain aging to healthy development in children, sure. But the amount of toxic contamination it could be providing you along with it, remains a sickly situation! Let me explain: common toxins ...
- October 17, 2014The symptom relief offered through chiropractic care can reach out to even the most varied of health conditions, ranging from vertigo to scoliosis. Knowing this, perhaps it’s about time to find out what it is about chiropractic care that can lend such valiant relief to symptoms of physical and mental problems as mundane as age-related ...
- October 8, 2014One woman’s ability to turn the clock back meant she had to run pretty far forward. Meet 85-year-old world-record marathon runner, Betty Jean McHugh, who first started running back when she was already 50 years old– and has only appeared to get younger since. While I don’t mean this literally, her appearance will leave you thinking ...
- October 2, 2014You’re a busy person; you jolt up at six in the morning, down an energy drink on your way out the door, and head out for yet another go-go-go day at work. All that time spent doing things leaves you with no time for not doing anything until at least after you get off– but ...
- September 25, 2014“Going organic” is like enlisting a hero to come save you– and the rest of us. No, really. Even while this oft-used phrase can sometimes be guffawed at among some grocery store shoppers who say it’s “too expensive,” “not what I’m used to,” or even “overrated,” organic grub is definitely the hero this planet needs– ...
- September 17, 2014A stereotypical American diet today is horrible in many ways: we eat too much food, waste even more, and ineffectively process food using methods that wreck our weather patterns. Considering severe food crises are, at most, just a few decades away, it’s time we gave these food problems all the fight we’ve got! Fortunately, research out ...