Welcome to The Joint – Mesa, Red Mountain! As your local chiropractor in Mesa, AZ, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Mesa chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Peterson in following the footsteps of his father decided to be a doctor of chiropractic at the age of eight. He never lost sight of that decision earning his Doctorate Degree from the prestigious Parker College of Chiropractic and has been practicing in Arizona since 2007. A native of Arizona, a Veteran of the United States Marine Corps, a husband, and proud father of four very active and rambunctious sons; enthusiastically serves his patients to become pain free and achieve their optimal health goals.
6626 E McKellips Rd, Ste 103
Mesa, AZ 85215
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Phoenix chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 13, 2015AshleyEHave you noticed your wastebasket is full of tissues again? It’s allergy season, and for many people, that means several weeks and months of annoying symptoms, such as runny, itchy eyes and congestion. While there are many things you can do to make your allergies better, there are also a lot of things you can ...
- April 10, 2015AshleyEWhether you love spending time in the gym or not, you want your hard work to count for something. Strength training is an excellent way to tone your muscles and to improve your health. The secret to seeing better and faster results with strength training relies more on what you do outside of the gym. ...
- April 3, 2015AshleyEThe Paleo diet has been talked about over and over on many different media sources. Fad diets are not great for overall health, but Paleo does bring many great health benefits. Don’t want to eat like your “ancestors” the rest of your life? No problem. Even just a few weeks of eating Paleo can bring ...
- March 27, 2015AshleyEHave you ever witnessed those people at the gym that actually appear to be enjoying their workout? We all know of at least one person who talks about how much they love working out, or how they would not survive the day if they missed their workout. Meanwhile, for the rest of us, dragging ourselves ...
- March 23, 2015AshleyEI have always felt that yoga was a take it or leave it type of workout. I have taken a few classes in my day and I never felt like I was experiencing any of the benefits the instructors claimed would occur. Now I am realizing maybe I was looking at it from the wrong ...
- March 6, 2015HaileyAs the treatments for the many types of cancer in this world continue to develop, advances and breakthroughs are few and far between. Often times, scientists know they are so close to an answer – and yet so far, there is no cure. At this point, most cancer treatments consist of radiation chemotherapy. The treatment ...
- February 26, 2015HaileyYou may have heard of the placebo effect, which makes people feel better even though they’re taking a pill or getting a treatment that should have no effect at all. But have you heard about the nocebo effect? With a placebo, something that is not useful makes you feel better because you believe it will. Nocebo’s ...
- February 19, 2015HaileyI was never a yoga fan until I started working for a company that provided a yoga teacher twice a week for 30 minutes classes (I know, not a bad job perk, right?). Instead of continuing to slave away at my desk, I started attending the yoga lessons – and quickly became an addict. I ...
- February 11, 2015HaileyIf you think all chiropractors do is crack backs and make spinal adjustments, you’re in for a surprise. Chiropractors are trained in a range of modalities to help heal injuries or sore, aching muscles and to provide preventative care to prevent further injuries. Here are some techniques your chiropractor may use besides adjustments: Ultrasound With ultrasound, sound ...