Welcome to The Joint – Mesa, Red Mountain! As your local chiropractor in Mesa, AZ, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Mesa chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Peterson in following the footsteps of his father decided to be a doctor of chiropractic at the age of eight. He never lost sight of that decision earning his Doctorate Degree from the prestigious Parker College of Chiropractic and has been practicing in Arizona since 2007. A native of Arizona, a Veteran of the United States Marine Corps, a husband, and proud father of four very active and rambunctious sons; enthusiastically serves his patients to become pain free and achieve their optimal health goals.
6626 E McKellips Rd, Ste 103
Mesa, AZ 85215
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Phoenix chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- July 27, 2015AshleyEOne of the aspects that separate successful individuals from average individuals is concentration. Successful people have learned how to have amazing concentration skills that allow them to get more things done in a more efficient manner. Anyone can improve their concentration and productivity; it just takes a little training. Cut the Distractions: It can be hard ...
- July 24, 2015AshleyEFor parents, it seems that teenagers sprout overnight. One minute you are looking at a sweet child that is shorter than you and the next you have a teenager that is towering above your head. While there are many benefits to being tall (such as a basketball scholarship), being a tall teen can also come ...
- July 20, 2015AshleyENo one wakes up in the morning determined to have an unproductive day, yet it happens to everyone. You sit at your desk letting the hours tick by because there is no motivation to get your to-do list done. Here are five motivation killers to watch out for. Try to tackle them before they kill ...
- July 10, 2015AshleyEA great night of sleep feels amazing. Perhaps you remember the feeling after a lazy weekend or getaway retreat. Good sleep not only makes you feel reconnected with your health, but also reconnected with your mind and soul. So if most of us have experienced a night or two of amazing sleep in our lifetimes, ...
- June 29, 2015AshleyEEver feel guilty about your gum addiction? Don’t. A simple piece of gum can wield more power than you think. While your teachers may have reprimanded you time after time to spit out your gum, they should have been more encouraging of it. Chewing gum can help boost your memory, reduce stress, and help wake ...
- June 19, 2015AshleyEIf you look in the mirror and see someone older than you feel, it’s time to examine some of your daily habits. You may not pay too much attention to the way you sleep, eat, or what you put on your face, but all of these things can lead to accelerated aging. See if you ...
- June 12, 2015AshleyEKeeping kids busy during the summer months is a challenge. Not only are kids more prone to watching too much TV and spending more time on the computer during summer vacation, but they also may be more prone to mindless snacking. Kids should naturally have higher metabolisms and not have to worry too much about what ...
- June 5, 2015AshleyEWhen you are trying to lose weight and get healthy, the best thing to do is to eliminate sugar. Just look around at all the fad diets and health recommendations. While they all vary on opinion about whether to eat carbs or not, or whether meat is healthy or not, all of them can agree ...
- June 1, 2015AshleyEIf you feel like you have heard every weight loss tip in the book, then you will like these quick and simple weight loss hacks. Post Motivational Notes to Yourself You are your best motivation for weight loss. Write out several motivational quotes or words on post-it notes and post them around the house, in your car, ...