Welcome to The Joint – Phoenix, Metro Center! As your local chiropractor in Phoenix, AZ, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Phoenix chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. David Lee
Dr. Lee has worked in many different practices before coming to Arizona. In California, he managed large family practices as well as personal injury and workers compensation clinics. Before coming to Arizona, Dr. Lee worked in a medical practice with family practice practitioners, orthopedic surgeons and psychiatrists.
The experience of working under multidisciplinary practices has greatly enhanced Dr. Lee’s multifaceted approach to health care. Understanding the many different treatment methods available today, Dr. Lee utilizes the best approach possible for his patients.
He enjoys playing almost any recreational sport and studied martial arts for many years in undergrad. During Chiropractic college, he enjoyed racing sport bikes at the track and often participated in bike nights in Los Angeles. Dr. Lee has always enjoyed the nature of Chiropractic and the special physical skill it demanded.
3121 W. Peoria Ave, Suite 103
Phoenix, AZ 85029
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $15
62% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $10
75% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits. Expire after 12 months
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $20 cost per visit
48% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $26 cost per visit
33% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $30 cost per visit
23% savings vs. single visit rate
- Flexible pay-as-you go option
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Phoenix chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 19, 2016adminIt’s true that back pain can be caused by a sudden injury or strain, but many people end up developing back pain gradually, with no one cause to point to as a reason for why this happened. It’s important to take the health of your back very seriously, especially because there are so many stressors ...
- April 5, 2016adminChiropractic is slowly becoming better understood and respected by Americans, yet there are still quite a few people who don’t fully get the process and nature of this field of health and wellness. Even if you don’t realize it, chiropractic care can probably benefit multiple aspects of your health, regardless of any conditions you may ...
- October 26, 2015adminAdmit it: celery is not one of those vegetables that you eat to impress people! It’s not exactly sexy. Carrots and asparagus probably fit that description a little better. And as far as a color scheme goes, sweet peppers have it in spades with their yellows and reds and greens. No, celery is kind of like ...
- October 20, 2015SamanthaHealth and Wellness starts with figuring out the things you need to live a happy and fulfilling life. The growing number of people dealing with debilitating health problems throughout the world, makes an emphasis on staying physically and mentally fit more vital. We have to learn to cherish our bodies and treat them well. There ...
- September 29, 2015adminWhen it comes to the skin, we are always looking for the next big miracle cure that will lead us to clear, glowing skin. While such a miracle cure probably does not exist, there have been and continue to be some great advances in skin care and health. One of the newest trends in skin ...
- September 21, 2015adminKeeping your kids healthy is important. Teaching your kids healthy habits that may last a lifetime is even more important. Of course, getting and keeping children healthy is a lot easier said than done. Kids like tv and sugar and all other sorts of unhealthy goodness. If you find healthy habits for children a chore, ...
- September 4, 2015RachelleLavender has been around for centuries, solving many issues naturally. If you’ve ever been unsure of using lavender essential oils, you will question it no further. These five benefits to using a little bit of lavender in every day aspects of your life will make a huge difference! 1. Calming Especially if you suffer from anxiety or ...
- August 21, 2015RachelleThe pursuit of health and wellness can be stringent at times but if we take a multi-faceted approach, we may find that we are covering all of the bases. However, if we focus on one area of our health and wellness and neglect others, then we may find that we are missing out on significant ...
- August 7, 2015RachelleAs health and wellness becomes of increasing value in the United States, we are seeing many different stakeholders in this space change their approach to their operations. One of the more active stakeholders that has been changing its operations to better accommodate a population that is trying to improve its health and wellness is the ...