Welcome to The Joint – Phoenix, Paradise Village! As your local chiropractor in Phoenix, AZ, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Phoenix chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
12603 N. Tatum Blvd, Ste A112
Phoenix, AZ 85032
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $15
62% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $10
75% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits. Expire after 12 months
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $20 cost per visit
48% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $26 cost per visit
33% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $30 cost per visit
23% savings vs. single visit rate
- Flexible pay-as-you go option
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Phoenix chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 19, 2016daneYour neck has the super important job not just holding up your head, but turning it from side to side, too. This makes your neck susceptible to injury and pain. Here is how chiropractic care can help you to avoid neck pain or treat neck pain if you’ve developed it. Which Neck Conditions Chiropractors Can Treat Chiropractic ...
- April 5, 2016daneChiropractors field a lot of questions in a day, and one of the most frequently asked questions is what people can do in order to take better care of their spine when they’re not at the chiropractor. It turns out there are quite a few things you can do to take care of your back ...
- October 26, 2015HaleyIt might just be the new craze to document your weight loss journey on social media. Lately, it’s common to see inspiring weight loss stories on blogs, Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook. Individuals who choose to share their weight loss story tend to post weekly or monthly pictures of their changing bodies, as well as the ...
- October 12, 2015HaleyIt’s no ancient secret that volunteering in the community, or doing some sort of charity work, just makes you feel good! You feel content and satisfied because you’ve done something for someone, or a group of people, without any sort of material reward or monetary gain. Research has found though that there are actual health ...
- September 28, 2015JenWhether you work at an office or work from home, the fact is that during work hours, most of us are sitting down at a desk or in a sedentary state. This just comes with the territory of being on a computer, sitting at meetings, interviewing people, going to lunches, writing out reports… the list ...
- September 17, 2015JenIf you are like me, the words exercise and fun do not belong in the same sentence. Working out is something I do because I have to, not because I necessarily want to. Yes, I love the way I feel after I work out, and when I do not get my exercise time I definitely ...
- September 1, 2015JenSometimes the simplest things make the biggest difference. When it comes to exercise, the common notion is that you have to go hard and intense all the time in order to get the best results. Yes, sometimes an extreme workout can be beneficial, especially when it is thrown into the mix of your normal exercise ...
- August 18, 2015JenLosing weight does not mean that you always have to hit the gym, especially if you only have about five or ten pounds to drop. There are ways to curb your eating without feeling like you are going on a diet, meaning you don’t have to survive on salad without dressing for months on end. ...
- August 6, 2015JenWhen I hear people casually exclaim that they are going to go on a jog to clear their heads, I wonder how that is possible. For me, I literally agonize over whether I am going to put myself through the torture that is going on a run, let alone consider it something that I could ...