Welcome to The Joint – Peoria, Lake Pleasant Pavilion! As your local chiropractor in Peoria, AZ, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Peoria chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Yolanda Loafer
Dr Yolanda Loafer was born and raised in South Dakota. She was a prominent Yankton High School athlete and was a two sport college athlete. She obtained her under-graduate degree from South Dakota State University in Brookings, South Dakota in Health Sciences. Almost 10 years later, she attended Parker College of Chiropractic aka Parker University in Dallas, Texas.
During those 10 years she was a CA or a Chiropractic Assistant in 3 different states for many different chiropractic offices. One day she decided to take a more responsible role in the health of patients.That’s when she applied to Parker. The Parker education required us to become efficient in gonstead,thompson drop, diversified, activator, AK, and unlike any other chiropractic college that only teaches one technique, we were required to pass the courses in order to graduate.
She first love in chiropractic is neurology. She has over 300 hours in graduate level neurological studies which is why many patients get better under her care ‘even after trying several other doctors’. Those patients are who drive her to become an even better doctor than she was the year before, the month before, and even the day before.
9947 W. Happy Valley Rd., Suite #105
Peoria, AZ 85383
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $15
62% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $10
75% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits. Expire after 12 months
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $20 cost per visit
48% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $26 cost per visit
33% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $30 cost per visit
23% savings vs. single visit rate
- Flexible pay-as-you go option
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Phoenix chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 19, 2016DominicYou probably take time out of your day to take care of many things, such as your skin and your hair. Maybe you exercise to help take care of your heart and lungs and build muscle, but what about your spinal discs? Just because you don’t really notice them doesn’t mean they dont’ deserve the ...
- April 5, 2016DominicYou may have noticed some people wear back braces — mostly due to work — as an extra support for their spine. But, are back braces a good idea? If you suffer from back pain, should you get one? Here’s what you need to know about back braces and if they can help you or ...
- October 27, 2015MichaelThe increasing popularity of yoga in the US shows that a good number of Americans are finding its results beneficial for their health. This ancient practice that harnesses the breath to posture and stretches the body’s muscles, tendons, and ligaments has been scientifically proven to provide a wide spectrum of beneficial health effects. These include ...
- October 14, 2015SamanthaAthletes, artist, mechanics, carpenters and any professional who utilizes their hands, arms, back and legs through constant up and down movement, and are more prone to pain and discomfort in the joints and muscles. Finding ways to rid yourself of that pain can be difficult and expensive if you do not seek the proper help. ...
- October 13, 2015MichaelThe beneficial effects of chiropractic therapy for neck pain, back pain, and headaches has been confirmed by an overwhelming amount of evidence-based studies. The safety of chiropractic manipulations on the spine and the rest of the musculoskeletal system in general is supported by decades of research. However, recently concerns about the possibility of damage to ...
- September 29, 2015RachelleStarting a new treatment regimen or meeting with a new healthcare provider are both processes that can be somewhat stressful and leave you feeling unsure about how to approach the situation. If you have made the decision to meet with a doctor of chiropractic at your nearest location of The Joint clinics nationwide, you may ...
- September 21, 2015DominicWe all know that we need sleep. When we don’t get enough, we feel tired, cranky, achy, and various other negative ways. It simply doesn’t suit our physical or mental health to do without our precious sleep. Even though we know we need it, most of us don’t get enough. We either have too much ...
- September 17, 2015MichaelA recent survey of Americans conducted by Gallup Inc, revealed that a large majority of those who participated consider chiropractic care to be an effective therapy for pain relief. 5,422 individuals were polled, with 61.4 percent saying that chiropractic therapy is effective in treating back and neck pain. Another 52.6 percent of the survey’s participants also ...
- September 4, 2015RachelleSpinal adjustment, also known as chiropractic adjustment or spinal manipulation, is a procedure in which a trained medical professional, usually a chiropractor, osteopathic physician or physical therapist, manually applies controlled or sudden force to adjust the joints of the spine. The purpose is to properly align musculoskeletal structure to restore mobility after sudden injury or ...