Welcome to The Joint – Peoria, Park West! As your local chiropractor in Peoria, AZ, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Peoria chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Deepa Shah
Dr. Shah is originally from Toronto, Ontario. After receiving her bachelors of Science in Kinesiology from McMaster University in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada she earned her Doctor of chiropractic degree at National University of Health Science in Chicago, Illinois. She then moved to Arizona and workedin multidisciplinary clinics for over 10 years.
Dr. Shah enjoys working with patients of all age and is a strong believer in chiropractic. She is excited to adjust you, your family and your friends as well as educate on the importance of maintaining routine chiropractic care.
Dr. James Bisko is a native of Pittsburgh, PA. He attended Edinboro University of Pennsylvania where he received his Bachelor of Science degree in Health andPhysical Education. He played football and baseball in high school and at the collegiate level. He discovered chiropractic care while being treated for a sports injury. Chiropractic has been a part of his life ever since.
Dr. Bisko attended Logan College of Chiropractic in St. Louis, Missouri wherehe received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree. He is also certified in the Cox Flexion Distraction Technique, a special chiropractic technique used to treat low back pain. He has over 20 years of experience in treating sports injuries, personal injuries, auto accidents, workman’s compensation and treating all types of back pain, neck pain and other muscular skeletal injuries.
He is a Board Certified Chiropractic Physician licensed to treat patients in Arizona, Pennsylvania and South Carolina.
Dr. Bisko enjoys being active in the community and likes giving back. He has been involved with several nonprofit organizations including the Food Bank, Lion’s Club, Toys for Tots and the Leukemia Society.
9744 W. Northern Ave., Suite 1335
Peoria, AZ 85345
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Phoenix chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 5, 2016aprilExperts tell us lower back pain symptoms can cut into all of our daily routines, including sleep and intimacy. So this may be information that we need to know. Experts say there are many little hits along the way that could come back to bite us with one big back catastrophe. Check these potential mistakes. Watch How You ...
- October 28, 2015SaraThere’s no doubt that being active and exercising is healthy for your heart, your lungs and your muscles, but what about your spine? There’s evidence that supports that physical activity helps to prevent obesity and back pain, and if you have certain conditions that affect your spine then exercise can help with those too! Osteoporosis If you ...
- October 15, 2015SaraYour chiropractor wants your overall health to be excellent, but they can only take you so far with adjustments and nutritional counseling. You have to be willing to look at your lifestyle and habits and make changes to improve your overall health too. Here are a few bad daily habits that you might be guilty ...
- September 30, 2015SaraChiropractors all do one thing well- they treat subluxations. This is important because if subluxations are not treated they can lead to painful spinal conditions, and that’s something everyone wants to avoid! So, here’s what you need to know about the 4 phases of subluxation degeneration! What is a Subluxation? Chiropractors define subluxations as a functional, structural ...
- September 30, 2015MichaelThe risks of high blood pressure, medically known as hypertension, can be fatal. Heart disease and stroke are leading causes of death in the world while also being a direct result of high blood pressure. Medication is often prescribed to lower high blood pressure while more healthy forms of prevention and treatment like aerobic exercise, ...
- September 18, 2015SaraNo doubt you have noticed people using large exercise balls at chairs at the office. Have you wondered that is all about? Well, it was probably recommended by their chiropractor as a way to build up core strength while also improving posture when sitting for long periods of time. Here’s what you need to know ...
- September 4, 2015SaraAs you age, the balance of your body becomes more difficult to maintain. This can lead to falls, and for older adults, falls can be detrimental to their health. If you are older, or you know someone who is, and want to try and help avoid falls here is what chiropractic care recommends. Why Falling Becomes ...
- August 24, 2015SaraYou don’t have to be an elite athlete in order to look for ways to make your athletic performance better. The point of physical activity is to challenge yourself, after all. You have to beat the time of your last race, your last triathlon or even just your last walk around the block. At any ...
- August 7, 2015SaraYou know the routine. You get up every morning tired, so you hit the coffee pot to fully wake up. Then after lunch you hit the dreaded afternoon slump. So, what do you do? Pick up some sugar and add a little caffeine if you’re like most people. The problem is, that is harmful to ...