Welcome to The Joint – Queen Creek! As your local chiropractor in Queen Creek, AZ, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Queen Creek chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
21582 S. Ellsworth Loop Rd, Suite 120
Queen Creek, AZ 85142
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $15
62% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $10
75% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits. Expire after 12 months
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $20 cost per visit
48% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $26 cost per visit
33% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $30 cost per visit
23% savings vs. single visit rate
- Flexible pay-as-you go option
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Phoenix chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 5, 2016AshleyCToday’s chiropractor is ready to work with you to help solve your physical needs at home and on the job. The aim will be to help you reach your peak and keep you there, making life a whole lot easier. That could mean supplying you with extra energy to handle work, a young family, and all ...
- October 30, 2015MichaelAn aggressive form of breast cancer known as hormone-receptor negative breast cancer has been shown by recent research to be less likely to develop in women who breastfeed their children. Hormone-receptor negative breast cancers are known to be more challenging to treat due to their persistence and life-threatening symptoms. For women under the age of ...
- October 16, 2015MichaelResults from a new study into the character traits of young children, and correlation to the micro biome living in their digestive tracts reveals that being adventurous, shy, fidgety, or cuddly may depend on the types of bacteria present in the children’s guts. Researchers looked at children between the ages of 18 and 27 months, and ...
- October 2, 2015MichaelAmerica’s obsession with coffee is perhaps best illustrated by the number of Starbuck’s that populate our urban landscapes. In 2012 the number of these fast coffee storefronts numbered 10,924—a number that is sure to be even larger in 2015. The good news; coffee is good for your health. Coffee is a rich source of antioxidants, and ...
- September 17, 2015MichaelFor some medical experts, the slow gentle approach to health is better than the vigorous strain of a hardcore workout session. This is why they recommend walking over running for overall general health and increasing longevity. This opinion is based on evidence found in scientific research. For example one study suggests that people who run faster ...
- September 3, 2015MichaelBy the early 2000’s, low carb diets were all the rage, and from then on, their popularity seems to rise and fall on a regular basis. For many people, the results they got from eating low-carb diets payed off but as time went on the initial thrill of being able to eat foods like bacon ...
- August 21, 2015MichaelA new study has discovered that there is a particular position people sleep in that results in optimal brain health. Sleeping positions generally fall into back, stomach, side and combinations of all three, also known as tossing and turning. However, researchers assert that the best position for keeping a healthy brain is sleeping on your ...
- August 6, 2015MichaelFor many light skinned people, applying sunscreen isn’t enough to avoid being sunburnt on a typical day at the beach. Even for those who are highly alert to the amount of time they are in the sun and apply sunscreen on multiple occasions, the risk of getting burnt is still ever present. A recent invention, however, ...
- July 30, 2015MichaelStudies have shown how eating a plant based diet that emphasizes unprocessed foods has great benefits for health. The trouble is that for many, buying and storing fresh produce can be a hassle. Not only does the food need to be eaten almost immediately after it’s purchased, but it’s also slightly more expensive in many ...