Welcome to The Joint – Scottsdale, Hilton Village! As your local chiropractor in Scottsdale, AZ, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Scottsdale chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Christopher Judge. Dr. Judge is a fourth generation chiropractor. With over 40 practicing chiropractors in his family, the Judge family is the second largest chiropractic family in the nation. Dr. Judge grew up in the Scottsdale and attended Chaparral High School. A licensed massage therapist and fitness trainer for over 12 years, he knew he wanted to follow in his family’s belief of true healing through chiropractic care. Dr. Judge attended Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa where he received a Doctorate of Chiropractic.
6107 N Scottsdale Rd, Suite C-102
Scottsdale, AZ 85250
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $15
62% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $10
75% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits. Expire after 12 months
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $20 cost per visit
48% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $26 cost per visit
33% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $30 cost per visit
23% savings vs. single visit rate
- Flexible pay-as-you go option
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Phoenix chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 19, 2016aprilThe spine is such an important part of our bodies. While we all know that we have a spine, most of us give little thought to it specifically. It’s just there doing its thing … why would we need to think about it? The truth is that poor spinal health can result in poor health ...
- April 5, 2016aprilChiropractic care tends to be one of those practices that is centered around men. It’s not that it’s only made for men or even that men are the only ones who visit the clinic. It just seems to be the picture that we conjure up when we think of treatments. Man. Middle-aged. Back pain. Fortunately for ...
- October 26, 2015GaryIf you thought Balsamic vinegar was just used for spritzing over a salad, then you are grossly misinformed. Balsamic vinegar is practically like health-care in a bottle. And fortunately for you, it doesn’t even take a trip to Italy to get some because Balsamic vinegar is more popular than ever in the United States. Not Just ...
- October 13, 2015GaryBreaking up, it’s been said, is hard to do. Well, for some people. For others it’s no less stress-inducing than getting caught in traffic on the way to work. Keep in mind that no matter where you fall on the broken-heart-o-meter, you can still maintain some control on your grieving, the physicality of relationship-trauma and ...
- October 12, 2015GaryMuch has been about the emotional impact that depression can have on your mind. Even though there have been significant medical advances in the fight against depression there is still so much work to be done. In many ways, medical research is only just past the point of beginning concerning the physical damage depression causes. The ...
- September 29, 2015RachelleLiving with depression isn’t something that is all in your head. Intense emotional stress impacts your entire life, both mentally and physically. To say the least, it is draining to walk around all day carrying such a psychological burden. Living day in and day out wearing the cloak of depression can be taxing. Eventually, those feelings ...
- September 21, 2015RachelleYour kidneys are extremely important to your health and overall well being. They filter your blood and take toxins out of your body, leaving only the good stuff behind. When they aren’t functioning properly, you could experience terrible symptoms such as sickness, swelling, and in the worst case scenario, death. Because of their extremely important ...
- September 3, 2015RachelleIn the realm of healthcare, we are seeing a dramatic transition towards the incorporation of technology in almost every facet of operations. Between applications of technology in administration, practice management, record keeping, and many more aspects or healthcare overall, it seems as if there are endless opportunities to use technology to streamline a certain process ...
- August 24, 2015RachelleOur musculoskeletal system is quite complex, and the inner workings of our bones, muscles, joints, connective tissues, and everything else that comes together to form our musculoskeletal system are still being researched. Undoubtedly so, the most important part of our musculoskeletal system and of our body as a whole is our spine. Our spine is composed ...