Welcome to The Joint – Scottsdale, McDowell Mountain Ranch! As your local chiropractor in Scottsdale, AZ, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Scottsdale chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Steve grew up in Arizona graduating from Horizon High School and attending NAU and Western Michigan University on football scholarships. Dr. Steve went on to Parker College of Chiropractic in Dallas, Texas. Having played college football, Dr. Steve learned the importance of routine chiropractic care and believes that along with eating well, moving well and thinking well are the foundations of true wellness and shares this message with others. Dr. Steve enjoys playing golf, working out at Crossfit 480, is married to his high school sweetheart Courtney and they are the proud parents of two baby girls.
15035 N. Thompson Peak Pkwy., Suite E103
Scottsdale, AZ, 85260
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $15
62% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $10
75% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits. Expire after 12 months
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $20 cost per visit
48% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $26 cost per visit
33% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $30 cost per visit
23% savings vs. single visit rate
- Flexible pay-as-you go option
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Phoenix chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 5, 2016aprilIf you’ve ever noticed a link between your emotional state and the way your body feels physically, you’ve been able to pick up on the strong connection between the mind and the body. Happiness, sadness, stress, and even anger can all do more than just change the way you feel mentally. Your body reacts to ...
- October 30, 2015GenevieveKeeping the spine healthy is absolutely crucial for a healthy body. When the spine is in pain or unhealthy, it causes pain and unhealthiness in other parts of the body as well. There are a lot of ways to keep the spine healthy, but one great way is to build it up through fitness. For ...
- October 14, 2015GenevieveWith the holidays quickly approaching, a lot of people may find themselves traveling frequently. While traveling can be a lot of fun, it can also be hard on the body, especially the back. Of course, you don’t want back pain to keep you from going places or having a good time. In order to keep ...
- September 30, 2015GenevieveHeadaches are a pain that almost everyone suffers from at one point or another. Whether it is a nagging migraine or a stress headache that won’t quit, headaches are the worst! Some people are lucky and only get headaches on occasion. Others aren’t so lucky and seem to get headaches on a regular and frequent ...
- September 16, 2015GenevieveWe spend a lot of time at work. Many people spend hours upon hours on the clock. Very few full time workers spend any less than 40 hours a week, and most spend quite a bit more. We are a work centered country, and it shows in our health. Because of the amount of time ...
- September 2, 2015GenevieveThe older I get, the more it hurts to do normal things like…well, move. Some days it hurts to wake up. It hurts to stretch or exercise. It hurts to sleep, for heaven’s sake. It gets pretty frustrating to say the least. I often think about what causes such pain as time goes on, and ...
- August 19, 2015GenevievePain in the body seems like something that comes with age. Most people will experience some sort of pain at one point or another. Though pain comes in different forms and different intensities for everyone, some types of pain seem to be fairly common. One such form of pain is that of neck pain. Pain ...
- August 5, 2015GenevievePregnancy can be a really great experience. After all, not everyone gets to experience growing a life. With all that greatness, however, it can also hurt…a lot! Your body expands, your sleep patterns go haywire, your hormones look like a heart monitor, and you are supposed to be happy through all of it. It can ...
- July 29, 2015GenevieveBack pain is an ailment that almost everyone will come across in their lifetime. The constant demand that we put on our backs can eventually take its toll. Stiffness, soreness, and general achiness are complaints of many, many adults. It can be difficult to find a cure for this pain. Since we use the back ...