Welcome to The Joint – Scottsdale, Hilton Village! As your local chiropractor in Scottsdale, AZ, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Scottsdale chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Brian is originally from Phoenix , but spent most of his childhood outside of Chicago Il., He completed his Bachelor’s degree in Microbiology at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor and his Doctorate in Chiropractic at Northwestern Health Sciences University in Bloomington, MN. His primary interest is helping all his patients achieve their health goals, naturally.
7119 E. Shea Blvd., #112
Scottsdale, AZ, 85254
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $15
62% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $10
75% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits. Expire after 12 months
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $20 cost per visit
48% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $26 cost per visit
33% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $30 cost per visit
23% savings vs. single visit rate
- Flexible pay-as-you go option
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Phoenix chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 19, 2016daneSciatic pain is nearly as common as lower back pain, but many times the pain you experience as a result of irritation of your sciatic nerve is avoidable. Here are some of the most common ways you could be aggravating your sciatic nerve and what you can do to fix it. Packing Your Back Pocket If you ...
- April 5, 2016daneYour chiropractor’s main goal is to correct the subluxations, or misalignments, in your spine. The goal of this is to not only improve alignment but also to restore function to your central nervous system and improve your overall health. You may be wondering why these bones don’t just stay in alignment all the time – ...
- October 29, 2015MichaelPlantar fasciitis is one of the most common sources of chronic pain to afflict the musculoskeletal system for many Americans. This ailment affects the heel by causing it to ache with shooting pain whenever pressure is brought down upon it through the simple actions of walking, making plantar fasciitis highly disruptive to normal daily activities. ...
- October 13, 2015MichaelFor too many pregnant women, back pain is seen as an inevitable part of being pregnant, and leads to not seeking treatment for subsequent, unnecessary suffering. The fact of the matter is that whether pregnant or not, living with debilitating pain that prevents enjoyment of normal daily activities is never normal and treatment should be ...
- September 30, 2015MichaelThere’s a long list of ailments that cause chronic pain that chiropractic care can help, including arthritis, headaches, migraines, neck pain, and back pain. For over 100 million Americans, suffering from these sources of chronic pain has become commonplace. Research shows that 37 percent of 27,000 people surveyed in 2010 responded that they have experienced unrelenting, ...
- September 18, 2015MichaelWarm weather entices many to shed their socks and stroll the outdoors in flip flops and sandals. While it can be pleasant to let the often shrouded feet get some exposure to light and air there is, however, a hidden danger behind wearing this sort of foot wear for extend periods of time. The main ...
- September 1, 2015MichaelA frustrating aspect of chiropractic care for both doctor and patient is the fact that sometimes the adjustments made during the session don’t hold during the interim period before the next session, setting things back to square one. Patients return with the same symptoms because although their condition was treated well during there chiropractic session, ...
- August 18, 2015MichaelAs chiropractic care becomes increasingly accepted as a legitimate form of medical treatment, insurance companies are showing a new interest in research being put into determining levels of patient satisfaction. In earlier years of chiropractic care’s development there was a debate over the effectiveness of chiropractic techniques, in comparison to the cost-effectiveness of using it ...
- August 4, 2015MichaelFor mothers, both pre and post natal health is in a delicate state of balance due to the millions of hormonal changes taking place in their bodies. These chemical reactions in the mother’s biological system are all coordinated through the nervous system which is controlled by the spine, the body’s main center of nervous control. For ...