Welcome to The Joint – Surprise! As your local chiropractor in Surprise, AZ, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Surprise chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Charles Tyler
Dr. Charles Tyler graduated from Christopher Newport University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Pre-Med Biology. He then continued his studies and received his Doctorate degree from New York Chiropractic College in Seneca Falls, New York. He immediately relocated to Arizona where he has practiced in multiple clinics from Fort Mohave to Phoenix.
Dr. Tyler enjoys working with patients of all ages ranging from 2 days to 91 years. He is a strong believer that the body has the innate ability to heal itself and that it is within our power to live full healthy lives. Dr. Tyler is committed to educating and providing patients with the necessary information to optimize their health potential.
In today’s economy and changing healthcare requirements, Dr. Tyler believes that it is necessary to have a chiropractic model that is both convenient and affordable without compromising quality and effectiveness. He is excited to be a part of The Joint family and looks forward to meeting and serving you, your family, and your friends.
14155 W. Bell Rd., Suite #107
Surprise, AZ 85374
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $15
62% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $10
75% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits. Expire after 12 months
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $20 cost per visit
48% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $26 cost per visit
33% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $30 cost per visit
23% savings vs. single visit rate
- Flexible pay-as-you go option
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Phoenix chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 19, 2016daneSitting at your desk for long periods of time can be really terrible for you back. It can also make any existing back or neck problems worse. When you sit for a long time in the same posture it puts a strain on your neck, your back, your shoulders, your arms, and even your legs. ...
- April 5, 2016daneBeing healthy means different things to different people, but if you don’t follow the advice of your chiropractor, eat right, get adjusted and get exercise, can you really be healthy? Read on to find out! If Your Spine Subluxated You see your chiropractor for adjustments in order to repair subluxations or misalignments in your spine. These subluxations ...
- October 30, 2015GenevieveTaking care of your spine is a significant part of taking care of your health. When you think about it, your spine is a huge part of your body. It runs at least half the length, and it performs multiple job functions. While we all want to take care of our backs, it can sometimes ...
- October 14, 2015GenevieveWe all know that exercise is good for us. In fact, exercise along with a healthy diet is the focus of most diet plans. With all of the healthy benefits that come along with a healthy workout routine, it is hard to ignore the habit. But, what if your exercise routine was actually causing damage? ...
- October 2, 2015GenevieveAs adults, we all experience pain around the body. From headaches to back pain to cricks in the neck to hip pain, we all suffer from pain from time to time. Two common complaints of pain that just seem to get worse with age are headaches and hip pain. Though these 2 pains are located in ...
- September 16, 2015GenevieveWhen people say that prevention is the best medicine, it is really true. When possible, preventing pain or illness is the best way to keep it away for good. For spinal health, this is especially true. Keeping the spine in good health is literally the best way to promote a healthy back for a lifetime. ...
- September 2, 2015GenevieveLast night, I got exactly 3 hours of sleep. Between worry, a baby, a spouse watching television, and a barking dog, sleep was just completely elusive. Until you really start to do without sleep, you don’t really understand just how important it really is. Sleep keeps you going, and helps you feel good. It refreshes and ...
- August 19, 2015GenevieveWhen you were young, you may remember the joy of picking out a new backpack for the start of a brand new school year. If you have kids, then you may be experiencing this a second time as they look forward to the same thing. Not only is a backpack a style statement, but it ...
- August 5, 2015GenevieveYou may think that your metabolism is genetic. Does your mom or dad have a slow metabolism? Then you may think that you are doomed to have a slow metabolism as well. While genetics certainly play a role in most bodily functions, you are not necessarily doomed. There are actions that you can take to ...